Some people say that listening to music is soothing and theraputic. So what songs do you listen to that sounds like it could be the anthem to your life?
i forgot one song
comfortably numb - pink floyd
1) We are the champion - Queen
2) Go your own way - Fleetwood Mac
3) Crazy Train - Ozzy Osbourne
4) Always look for the bright side of life - Monty Pythons Flying Circus, Life of Brian (movie musical)
5) Living on the edge - Aerosmith
Thank you God in heaven above for bless me with your love. For your Son who died for me,upon the cross of Calvary. Thank you Jesus for your Love. For the giving of your blood. By Your blood from sin I've been set free. Thank You Father God for forgiven me. Thank you Holly Spirit for Your love. For the descending of the Dove. As I go through this day, Help me to know what to do and what to say.Thank You Lord for all the things that You do. To help me dear Lord to make it through. By Your love Lord You light the day so I can see the straight and narrow way.
Nobody Knows You When You Are Down And Out by Eric Clapton