Epilepsy Question

5 medium

Epilepsy doctor

Epilepsy doctor

I want to know I am with epilepsy and am a doctor.

8 mini
A MyEpilepsyTeam Member said:

you mean you are a dr or you need a dr? if you need a dr, try a neuro (neurologist) or a epilepto (epileptologist).

posted 2 months ago
Browse more questions and answers
Continue with Facebook
Sign up with your email
Already a Member? Log in